Sunday, March 9, 2008

Market Analysis

My group, Cohort 3, decided to go with the real estate and land sale business for our SecondLife business plan.

I thought that this idea was good for our group for several reasons. We would need very little money to get this business started, as well as little design work for building our actual office. I think that having this business would be very profitable because it will create a great common ground between buyers and sellers in SecondLife, and it would make people's lives a lot easier by working through our agency.

The market analysis for our business was a little tough to do. We had to research all of the different land sale businesses in SecondLife, and it seems as if it is the biggest business out there. On the other hand, I believe that no business would be like ours. I think that our professional and business-like approach to be a middle man for buying and selling land is innovative to SecondLife business, and I think we could actually make a lot of money doing it.

No comments: