Saturday, February 23, 2008

Working Out

Well, I don't have a lot to write about, but I suppose I can talk about the newest change in my life. I've recently started working out again, the first time since high school. My roommate has worked out for a while, so I just decided to start going with him. I've ran and worked out a couple times now, and I realized that I missed it really bad. Working out with the team in high school was just routine for me, and I took it for granted. Now that I am out on my own I realize that working out is a very important thing for everyone to do, and i want it to become that routine part of my life once again.

I hope to make this change in my life permanent. After seeing how unhealthy and sick some people get when they get older, I want to take advantage of my youth and try to take preventative action towards being a healthier adult.

No comments: