Monday, April 28, 2008

Future Students Advice

There are a couple things that I would advise doing to be successful in English 304:

First, I would stay ahead of schedule. Everything in this class builds on itself, so it's better to get things done ahead of time so you can have time for questions or help from other group members.

Second, I would read the book. It's pretty easy to get by without reading the book for this course, but I would recommend reading it. It makes the extra difference between an A and B, and you'll also learn some valuable tools that you can use in the workforce.

Lastly, I would take advantage of your great teacher. Mrs. Rogers is an awesome teacher, and she's always there to help. With her office hours, her email, and her AIM, there's not really a time that she can't communicate with you. She'll help you out with anything, and she seems to like students who ask for help with problems.

You'll really enjoy this course. It's a nice break from the boring curriculum in my major, that's for sure. You get do to some stuff that's applicable to real life, so I kind of enjoyed that. So, have fun, and I wish you the best of luck!

No comments: