Saturday, January 12, 2008

Introduction to Classmates

My name is Josh Lusk. I am from the small town of Walhalla, SC where I attended Walhalla Senior High School. I am currently a sophomore in Construction Science and Management at Clemson University. I really enjoy sports, especially football. I live in an apartment in Clemson with my roomate Will who went to high school with me. I have a girlfriend who I've been dating for 3 years now. I attend Rocky Knoll Baptist Church back home in Walhalla. I have one brother who is married and has a kid. I'm pretty much a simple guy from a small town. I love everything having to do with sports, and I also enjoy going to the lake and playing video games. I hope to work for a large construction corporation when I graduate. I plan to do an internship over the summer, and I'm really looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I graduated from Walhalla too. Won't say the year - it's been too long. Do you know Heath P, Marshall C, and that little group that would have graduate maybe a year or so ahead of you?

And my sister's family goes to Rocky Knoll. Small world, huh?